Monday, December 30, 2013

Let's give this a try...

Well I decided to create a blog...now what?

I will just start from the beginning. My name is Kearsten and I am currently attending the University of Arizona in the lovely Tucson, Arizona (insert dramatic eye roll here). I am now a junior and am an agriculture business major otherwise known as AREC. I was in an agriculture sorority but had to deactivate due to the fact that I had to prioritize and also grow up and work more!!! YAY!!! (insert heavy sigh here) I was born and raised in Arizona but do not plan on living here after I'm done with school... unless of course hell freezes over....then....hmmmm, no still don't plan on staying.

I played volleyball and softball in high school but my true passion is rodeo. I love it with every piece of my soul and it kills me every day that I cannot compete in college...due to the broke and college going part...see how I tied that in? Anyways I miss my baby boy, pride and joy, and all around perfect horse tanker so much! Going home is just that much better because I get to ride and really the only things better than that are...well.... nothing. JUST KIDDING!!! Of course I love my family, friends and boyfriend more but on the rare occasion tanker takes the lead over all. Don't even start to judge you know the truth in that statement!!
Since I have mentioned them I will talk about the family, friends, and boyfriend. I have the best family anyone could ever be blessed with...even though we drive each other crazy sometimes...but what family doesn't. I have my two parentals and my little sister who is undoubtedly my best friend and go to fashionista on anything. I would go crazy without my little sister she has helped me through some really rough times and even though she is a smart ass I'd be lost without her.

I am also blessed with the bestest friends imaginable. My best friend of over 16 years, who lived right down the road from me is now in Texas for college. being that far away from her is weird and I don't like it! But i guess that is all part of growing up. I am lucky enough to live with my other best friend, and also Big...btdubbs she also has a blog and you should go read it, its pretty awesome! Its called Life and Times of a College Cowgirl if you were wondering. As I said my roomie is also my Big, from that agriculture sorority I mentioned earlier. At this point neither of us are actives anymore (sad face). I still love all of my sisters and the two amazing littles I had. i made life long friends with these girls, whether it was old friendships with my rush class or new girls from the last rush class. these girls helped me through some really REALLY bad times and reminded me of the person I was and the person that I want to be. They are my family away from home and would not have had such a great past three years without them. Okay now we move on to the boyfriend. last but certainly not least. He has made me believe in love again. Every day I thank God that he walked into my life and that I am blessed enough to be loved by him. I wasted too much time on guys who weren't worth my time and the heartache they caused but it all lead me to Casey and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Okay enough with the mushy gushy lovey dovey crap. that is my life in a nut shell and there is probably way more that I forgot, but hey I could always add it in later.


No comments:

Post a Comment