Monday, April 7, 2014

Let's try this again...

Well since I have been really slacking... lets see for about two months now, I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things here. Lets see there are no new updates really since my last post. I am still a broke college student that lives off of pasta roni, ice cream and alcohol. My daily life really hasn't changed much but my plans for the future have.
Since I have broken up with Casey I have hung out with a few guys here and there. Nothing that ended in anything serious. But every time I go out with someone I realize that there is so much more that I want out of life than to be married or in a serious relationship right out of school. I am not judging anyone who is engaged, married, or in a serious relationship, it is just not for me right now. I find myself counting down the days until I can graduate so that I can, for lack of a better term, "get the hell out of here!" I find that every day is an internal struggle with myself to pack everything I own and just leave. And I don't mean leave as in another state, or Canada, or mexico. No, I mean to travel across the oceans, to Europe, Australia, and everywhere in between. I find myself daydreaming about my future travels on a daily basis when I should be paying attention to lectures in class. It is quite the struggle.
Don't get me wrong I love U of A and all of my friends but lately it seems as if everyone is settling for the cookie cutter lifestyle and not looking outside the box. Everyone seems to be so wrapped up in the U of A they seem to have forgotten that there is an entire world outside of it. I know people who have gone to college just to find a significant other...and that's ok...just not for me. I plan on traveling the world and experiencing everything it has to offer.
So I challenge you to look outside the box and explore. There is so much out there that the world has to offer, don't get to mixed up in your own little world. There is always somewhere new to discover and something new to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment