- Loving myself- I know its sounds conceded and self centered but I have realized that when it comes to love that loving yourself is the most important thing you can do in your life. if you don't love yourself then it can be almost impossible to love someone else.
- Being healthy- I have come to realize that my health especially now is very important. Eating right and working out has changed my life so far and made me feel better while looking better. I am far from my goals but I will get there.
- STOP PROCRASTINATING- this is a big one for me. "if it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done" is my mantra, my motto, my life. WELL NOT ANYMORE!!! I need to get shit done! (pardon my french) I'm tired of being behind, not having time, and thinking of every excuse in the book. I'm done!
- Get organized- as a college student organization is key... and if it was a class I had to take I'd be failing. My life is a hot mess and it needs to stop!
- Live every day like its my last- I get so caught up in the craziness of school and work I always took the little moments for granted. I realized this when Clint and I had broken up. I didn't miss the big moments as much as I did the little things. Little things like making dinner together, watching "Ancient Aliens" till midnight, random conversations, and so much more. I want to embrace every moment.
- Less electronics- recently my i-phone had a tragic death so now I'm back to old faithful...the blackberry curve. Its a beast I'm not gonna lie, but it has made me look up instead of having my nose buried in my phone all day. I enjoy things more because I'm not trying to catch the moment on my phone...I just capture it to memory and cherish it there.
- Travel- I believe that every person should travel even if its to another state. Everywhere has their own culture and as human beings we should embrace that and immerse ourselves in not only our own culture but the culture of the human race. It has so many different origins, languages, and life to it and its a beautiful thing.
Have a blessed day and stay beautiful <3