Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers to the New Year!!!!!!

Well its that time again....New Years! Gym owners favorite time of the year. Everyone makes their new years resolution and more often than not it doesn't last through the month of January...you know its true and we are all guilty of failing one or five new years resolutions. mine last year was to get into shape...I haven't stepped foot into a gym since probably two months ago. So whether you spent your new years on the couch with a bottle of champagne and a gallon of ice cream watching Macklemore and Miley do the countdown in times square or you were with your friends and or family drinking and having a good ol' time, cheers to the new year and let's hope for a safe and blessed 2014!

Since it is new years and we make resolutions that probably won't be fulfilled I will join in the spirit and tell you my new years resolutions. So here they are:
1. Eat healthier
2. Don't procrastinate
3. Work out
4.  Blog all year!!!
I know they are typical but that's all I have right now so don't judge!!! I really don't have much to say at the moment so here are some pictures from my New Years festivities.




Happy New Year everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment